On Saturday 4th August Meghan Markle will be 37.
To celebrate the Duchess of Sussex’s birthday, True Royalty are giving FIVE lucky Royal fans the chance to win a year’s subscription to True Royalty and a Fortnum & Mason English Essentials Hamper worth £150.
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is send us your birthday message for Meghan. True Royalty plans to edit all the birthday messages from across the globe together and share as a birthday present. So, please send your well wishes and be part of our global birthday bash!
– Make sure you’re following True Royalty on Twitter
– Reply to a competition tweet or tag @TrueRoyaltyTV with a message wishing Meghan a happy birthday, using the hashtag #HappyBirthdayMeghan
– Follow True Royalty on Instagram
– Upload your favourite Meghan picture and message wishing Meghan a happy birthday – tag @trueroyaltytv and use hashtag #HappyBirthdayMeghan. Or simply reply with your message in a comment on our competition post using #HappyBirthdayMeghan.
– Follow and like the True Royalty Facebook page
– Post or comment with a message wishing Meghan a happy birthday with the hashtag #HappyBirthdayMeghan.
Good luck to all entering the draw. We are so excited to start getting birthday messages from across the globe. Let’s all help make this a birthday to remember. #HappyBirthdayMeghan
Terms & Conditions
- You need to be based in the USA | AUSTRALIA | UK | NEW ZEALAND | IRELAND | CANADA to enter.
- You can only enter the competition once with one message for Meghan.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Bad language, offensive content and negative well wishers will be reported to each social media platform and further action will be considered dependant on the context.
- The winner will be picked at random by digital tombola.
- For any further enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the competition ends on Sunday 5th August at midnight.
[PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT TOLERATE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE AND NEGATIVE MESSAGES. ANY MESSAGES OF SUCH KIND WILL BE REPORTED TO THE PLATFORM PROVIDERS.]